“Somehow it works” type of solution
My 2 years old BenQ FP92W monitor was acting funny for a couple of days. It all started when I managed to get a free DVI cable from our IT guy to take the full advantage of my Graphic Card. As with the image looks much better and I [...]
Permata Bank, one of the oldest Bank in Indonesia providing Internet Banking had just applied a new regulation. Started this July they put information on their e-banking website https://www.permatanet.com/, that starting from a certain date, all new transaction will be served on their new e-banking platform, https://new.permatanet.com/.
Although this [...]
We are all affected by our surroundings and upbringing; the tricky part is how to absorbs (and nurture) only the positive parts and shed the negative ones. And when you have arrived at the conscious incompetence state, then letting go of the skills and habits that you’ve been doing like forever, but turned out [...]
On his book “Do You Matter?”, Robert Brunner mentions about “Customer Experience” as part of the bigger initiative of “Customer Experience Supply Chain”.
Customer Experience is about the same like User Experience; only that the user in this term is also a customer. While “user” is the generic addressing of the one who’ll be using the [...]
- Fanny Cianjur on Membuka Akses Root HTC Salsa tanpa Clip 2012
- EK Sumon on Best Free Android Apps for smart phones with small internal memory
- sell laptop on Best Free Android Apps for smart phones with small internal memory
- Luqman on Membuka Akses Root HTC Salsa tanpa Clip 2012
- ajie_jmx on Membuka Akses Root HTC Salsa tanpa Clip 2012